A Cruise to Hawaii!!!
Yes, Hawaii is back, whether you want to do it as a group hosted trips; cruise from the main land of California; or from Honolulu; or just that perfect once in a lifetimes experience.
Here are the guide lines for visiting Hawaii:
Directly from the Hawaii Tourism Authority
July 10, 2020
STATEWIDE ORDER BY GOVERNOR DAVID IGE: YOU MUST SELF-QUARANTINE FOR 14 DAYS IF YOU ARRIVED IN HAWAII AFTER MARCH 26, 2020
Beginning August 1, Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 14-Day Quarantine
Now for some great offers for you and your families:
From Norwegian Cruise Lines: The only cruise lines that sails weekly from Honolulu to 4 Hawaiian Islands. Special offer: When you book for cruises sailing October 2020- 2023 when you book by July 15, 2020
- FREE BEVERAGE PACKAGESave up to $1,400 on unlimited beverages for all guests in your stateroom.
- FREE SPECIALTY DININGSave up to $160 on meals at our Specialty Dining venues for Guests 1 & 2.
- FREE EXCURSIONSSave $50 per tour with Shore Excursion Credits.
- FREE WIFISave up to $130 on internet you can use throughout the ship.
- FREE KIDSSave big with free cruise fares for Guests 3 and 4 on your reservation. Available on select dates.
MORE OFFERSOnly 4 Days Left
- FREE PRE-PAID GRATUITIESLay back, relax, and experience flawless service at sea with gratuities on us. Applies