Hello everyone to end the week of September 18, 2020. I am posted this coattail from Walt Disney World
As mentioned today on my Facebook Live news posting about Walt Disney World.
Even there are no meet and greets with characters there, you can still see them from afar. You can still go on the rides, you can still eat at the restaurants, and more. The magic is still there, but this is the new normal We don’t know how long these things are going to be like this but, you can still enjoy the magic. So, please do say, we are going to wait and wait want wait. This is the best time to go, the crowds are low, the kids are learning from home, so take advantage of that, or if you are working from home, just bring your laptop with you and work and then go have some fun.
Let us help you plan your trips, etc. 407-910-6469
- 1 bag Twinings Cold-Brewed Mixed Berry Tea
- 8 oz. cold water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Monin acai-flavored syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Monin raspberry-flavored syrup
- 1 tbsp. Florida Cane Vodka strawberry flavor
- Steep tea in water for 10 minutes; remove tea bags and stir in syrups and vodka.
- Serve over ice in a tall glass.